National Championships 2018
The dropzone is hosting skydiving competitions for 4-way & 8-way Formation Skydiving, VFS, Freefly, Frestyle and Speed. Are you looking for a place to
team train where you can do 20 jumps a day?
Registration for the 2018
- If you are taking part in more than one team, you will also need to complete this form - Two Teams Form.
- Please download the PDF form first and then edit it with free Adobe Reader software. You can then save it and email it upon completion to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that registration is only completed upon receipt of a completed registration form as well as payment. Payment needs to be completed by 17:00 on the Friday evening prior to the start of each event.
- In the mean time, you can find the entry rules for each discpline on the British Parachute Association website.
- Be aware, that team leaders and members can sign this form on arrival at Skydive Hibaldstow. All signatures will be needed before jumping commences.
The dates for the 2018 competition are as follows:
- 4-Way Formation Skydiving and VFS: 24th to 28th Aug 2018
- 8-Way Formation Skydiving, Artistics and Speed: 1st to 3rd Sept 2018
- There are NO roll over weekends for the Nationals due to the longer format on the 1st weekend.
Payment needs to be completed by 17:00 on Friday evening. You are welcome of course to pay in person at the dropzone when you arrive, however in order to reduce queues in the office it would be really helpful if teams/individuals could make payment in advance. The easiest way to do this is to email us email@example.com and request a payment link. If you prefer you can also call our office on 01652 648837 and make payment over the phone in advance.
Prices Information 2018: To be updated soon
REGISTRATION INFORMATION - IMPORTANT
If you submitted your registration form by email, then your team has been added to the competitors list, however each team member still needs to sign the indemnity form and the Team Captain also needs to sign the entry form on arrival. Please do this as soon as you arrive onsite – the Office will be open until around 10pm on Friday evening but all paperwork must be signed and completed before the start of the competition on Saturday.
What else you should know
DOCUMENTATION TO BRING
- AADs are MANDATORY for ALL competitors and camera flyers.
- We strongly recommend everybody reads the rule book in advance! Our website and information attempts to summarise the details but we cannot be held responsible for issues arising from competitors not making themselves aware of the rules.
- British National Championships 2017 Rules (2018 rules not approved yet).
- Although we are proud of our reputation for getting the competition completed in a short space of time, unfortunately the weather is one element we are unable to control so please ensure that all your team members are available for all 6 official competition days (main and reserve weekends), otherwise you should register an alternate just in case.
You MUST bring ALL your documentation with you, even if you do not think you require a check:
- Up-to-date Log Book & BPA Medical form
- FAI Licence with FS1 sticker
- 2016 Sporting Licence (Only needed if a world record attempt is being attempted or you are aiming for selection at world level)
- Valid BPA membership card (please see rules for Open competitors)
- Parachute packing data card and Inspection Record.
Kit & Docs checks will be required for all competitors who:
- Have had a reserve repack since their last kit check at Hib / have an out of date Hib tag on their rig
Staff will be available for kit checks all evening, however if you arrive late at night then please be prepared to get up early to allow time for this in the morning before the first lift takes off – once the competition has started all our staff are busy!
In order to save time you can print and complete Hibaldstow Club membership form to bring with you on the day.
+ live scores
Scores for 2017:
Past Photos and Results:
2012 (Hib Cup),
+ news, photos and video